Presentation movie file (*.mp4) upload
Requirements of the movie file
- Time : 10 – 15 minutes per one presentation
- Minimum requirement for content: Slides and Narrations ( You can insert your demo movie or your face captured web cam, as you want)
- File format: mp4
- Maximum file size: 200MB
How to make a Presentation movie file
Please be advised that you check the microphone volume beforehand.
- Making slides as usual.
- Select “Record from Beginning” from “Slide show” menu to record your presentation with your narrations.
- Please be advised to show the software laser pointer to easily share your focus with audience. Right click your mouse, then select “Laser Pointer” from the “Pointer Options”.
- Start the recording
- Stop the Recording
- From menu “File” to “Export”, please select the “Create a video” with the options “Standard (480p)” and “User Recorded Timing and Narrations”.
At this step, Please select the “Standard (480p)” for reducing file size.
Then click the “Create video”.
- Save the video file as “MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)” format.
- Wait for a while, then the slides have been converted to Video File (mp4).